HTTP Status Code Checker
What Is HTTP Status Code Checker?
HTTP Status Code Checker tool is a simple yet powerful tool that allows you to check the HTTP status code of any website or URL.
This tool is not only useful for webmasters but also for SEO professionals and developers. You can use this tool to check the status of your website in search engines.
This tool will tell you if your page has been cached or not, if there are any errors in your page, what kind of errors they are and where they are located on your page. This tool can be used by anyone who wishes to get more information about any webpage or URL without actually visiting it themselves.
How To Use HTTP Status Code Checker?
HTTP status codes are used by a web server to communicate back to the client browser. These status codes can be returned in any response, but they are most commonly used in the following scenarios:
- In a successful response, when a resource has been found and is being returned.
- In an error response, when the request could not be fulfilled because of some problem with the server or the resource requested.
How to check HTTP Status Code?
To check the HTTP Status Code of any website, follow these steps:
1) Open the HTTP Status Code Checker tool by clicking here.
2) Enter the URL in the text field and click on the "Check!" button to initiate the process.
3) The tool will display all information related to the HTTP status code.